Nursing Services, Inc. (NSI) is a fully licensed, Medicare/Medicaid-certified home health care agency accredited by the Joint Commission. We are located in East Hartford, CT, and we are proud to assist those in the Greater Hartford area and surrounding towns. Our agency was founded on the principle of providing the highest quality care in the most cost-effective manner, with the goal of helping individuals regain and maintain their independence.
High-Quality Home Care Agency Serving the Greater Hartford Area
Our team will work with you and your physician to develop a program of home care services tailored specifically to your needs and the needs of your loved ones. Our qualified home care professionals will determine the type of services required, the appropriate home care staff to provide these services, and how often they should visit.
We provide non-medical home care services through our affiliate NSI/Elderforce, Inc. (Elderforce). Elderforce provides various support services to maintain an independent and pleasant lifestyle. Elderforce is registered with the Department of Consumer Protection (Registration # HCA.000161). Together, our agencies can offer both medical and non-medical services, keeping costs down and allowing us to meet all of your home care needs.
What Makes NSI Unique
We take pride in making the recruitment and hiring of sincere, honest and nurturing caregivers our highest priority. All caregivers are employed with us and have been thoroughly screened (police and DMV background checks, drug tests and work references), formally trained, bonded and insured.
- We have courteous, knowledgeable staff answering the phones when you call our office.
- We provide both medical and non-medical care services.
- We are a family-owned and operated business providing home care services throughout
central Connecticut since 1980.
- We are able to transition services between medical and non-medical as needs change.
- We can offer services in conjunction with other agencies currently providing care in the
- We have a Registered Nurse available to speak with you when you call into our office.
- We offer competitive rates with only a two-hour minimum per visit.
- Our billing department is well versed in dealing with insurance providers and processes.
All caregivers must call-in upon arrival at the client’s home and call-out when leaving either by using the client’s personal phone or our caregiver’s cell phone app. This assures the client and family that they are receiving the full amount of services and will be billed consistent with actual time worked.